Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am having a rough weekend......

Pain in my legs, neck, back, feet, headaches, ass aches......Seriously, even my fricking hair hurts.

You know what I wish though? That the Hot Flashes would actually make me lose weight. I'm sweating.....I look like someone is pissing on my head constantly. Isn't sweating supposed to make you thinner?

Anyway, the meds are making me all google-ga-ga again and I don't know if I should be starting my ass or scratching the dishwasher. It's odd......I feel like a druggie.

Kel....I'm waiting sista.....the rest of you....just put a nice damn picture of yourself on your post and say "To Krissy.....Sex Diva" and I'll be happy. Let's go ladies.....I won't give up and I don't care if you stop coming here because of my hounding......I will still hound you at your blog. So, you don't have a safe place.

I didn't get any hate email over my very anal post yesterday. Surprising. Maybe the prudes decided to take my advice and they are humping like the Humpback Whales right now.

See.....saving the world, one orgasm at a time. You all thought I was kidding. Go back and click on all the links from yesterday or just go to www.partygals.biz and see what fun you could have.

Peace out! I think I'm seeing pink elephants riding motorcycles right now so I should get some shut eye........

Loves and hugs friends!

6 comments:

GypsiAdventure said...

Alright ... if you rush me the finish product will be less than perfect! In the meantime I sent you one of your very own...check your email, until then, you'll have to wait for Tuesday's post!

Hope you have fun with the pink elephants!
~K

OHmommy said...

Oh man.... you should have read MY hate mail yesterday.

You are a stronger Cancer than I am.

I deleted my last post because of my mail. People trying to teach me the way of the lord and all that jazz.

whatever.

my hair hurts too.

Laski said...

Man. I must not be cool enough to get hate mail.

BTW, "See.....saving the world, one orgasm at a time." Oh, you so are.

And the sexy post . . . totally working on it. I gotta get my sex on and the sun/moon/stars are just not properly aligned just yet.

Brittany said...

I am going to post one! Give me until Monday or so!! :)

Kat said...

I don't think I'm popular enough to get hate mail. Bunch of freaking weird-o's!
I told you. I can't be sexy in pics. It just never works out.
Hope you feel better!

sltbee69 said...

I'm definitely not popular enough to get hate mail and for once I am happy as hell about that. Yes, haters like that definitely need to get a life and/or do us all a favor and put their miserables asses out of misery. Hope you start feeling better soon, hon. ((HUGS))