Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yes, I had a shit sandwich on rye bread today BUT THEN!!

I went to my classy OhMommy's site and saw that me, I, myself won a upgrade to Picnik Photo Editing! This cannot be. Especially since I am very soon spending some serious coin on a super dooper camera. Happy Birthday to me!!!!




OhMommy: If you read this....you just made my craptacular day a whole lot better. You may have saved someone from a serious whoop ass beating.

I'm going to be an optimistic.....and say that for once, lady luck liked me. Maybe she liked my HallMark Card.

So, I will be able to visit blogs again tomorrow so I'm not a piss poor poop pants brat and I can get in touch with my inner happy being. There's a thought. If you are looking for the sunshine rays and pretty rainbows, you are at the wrong blog. If you are looking at a jumble of heaping shit and rants and raves about everything and anything and challenge people to sexiness....you are right where you are supposed to be.

I am a year older so I should be more wiser.

Please, Please make a firecracker happy again and spark my fuse by sending me a sexy picture so I can keep the sexiness going. It could be your damn big toe that has fungus growing on it like mold, as long as it would make you feel sexy. I'm not sure if there is anyone in the world that would find that sexy and if you do have toe fungus try calling the doc. And don't wear sandals. K? Just some helpful hints.

I'm gonna think sweet thoughts at bed tonight of my almost in my possession nice ass camera and my upgrade to picnik.

*smiling*

6 comments:

Tam said...

CONGRATS and I am like the first commentor...YAY

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Congrats on the win! YAY!

GypsiAdventure said...

Congrats! That is so cool - hope your day is off to a brighter start!
~K

Kat said...

Yay! That is great! Congrats!


BTW- Why the crack do you have your word verification on????

Anonymous said...

Argh! I wanted that picnik upgrade SOOOO bad! But I'm glad you got it...it was like a belated birthday gift huh? :-)

P.S. What kind of camera you getting????

sltbee69 said...

Congrats! You deserve it, girly.