Monday, July 14, 2008



I have a challenge for you.....can you guess who this would be??? What bloggy friend would be so cool and sexy that they would use whipped cream for their "Sexy Women Challenge?"


I'll give you a hint....she's cute, sweet and funny. Okay, that doesn't help much but I will reveal whose boobage complete with whipped cream and my name in her cleavage tomorrow. But you should try to guess.


I'm expecting more.....see....it doesn't even have to show your face and if you email the picture you can be stealth and not known. I just think that every women is beautiful, regardless of color, size. I want us all to feel a little sexy. And this bloggy boobed girl even admitted to feeling pretty darn sexy.

Rock on. Maybe I will let her do a guest post and tell you how she felt about this and how she felt invigorated by being a sex bomb. I actually considered having some of my good bloggy friends guest blog for me and just tell them why they like visiting my blog and what makes it unique and different from the others. I know, sorta vain because I want to hear good things about me but it would be interesting to get the knowledge. I'm considering it.

Woo-Hoo....my first taker. Gotta love this!
..............................................................................

If you are interested....I blogged about my trials with my Fibromyalgia. Read if you would like!!!

11 comments:

Brittany said...

Ohh no... how will i ever top that???

Kat said...

Those are some nice jugs beautifully decorated just for you!

Grandy said...

Cool pic, but did she write thos words in there or did you photoshop them in? ;)

I'm going to have to give some thought to a pic and send it. :)

GypsiAdventure said...

whose could those be?? I think we need more hints (perhaps how cool she really is?) :) hahaha
~K

Anonymous said...

I can tell you who it ISN'T. Me. And I am sure noone wants to see my chest either.

Stacy said...

Well, if my boobs looked like that then I would probably take that picture, too. I think they looked like that when I was nursing...darn it, I should have taken a picture to document it! ;) I have done a few self portraits and try to work the camera. "Try" is the operative word here. I have a picture of me modeling some of my creations on my blog today...that's about as good as it gets in my part of the internet. :)

Blessings From Above said...

I have no idea who it is...but she has plenty of to be proud of it!!! Nice boobies! :)

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I stumbled onto your page b/c of a lasigal from mrs cheap seats which I love her blog and I like yours as well... I will keep you on my list...

Mozi Esme said...

Thanks, Stacy in comments for the hint! I'm nursing right now and better snap that photo up before I'm in my "training" size bras again . . .

Momisodes said...

I don't know whose they are, but I wish they were mine! I had boobs...once. But they deflated every 3 hours and leaked. At least they looked hot...for a year.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

OK, I read the comments and I think it was Kel.
What do I win? heh heh