Thursday, July 3, 2008

A-Z meme

I borrowed this idea from Retarded Rugrat because I have a brain blog freeze. So, here's some not-so-interesting facts about me@

Accent: All American with a hint of speech impairments. I have a hard time saying moped, toilet, burger, and most things that end in "ING." But I have gotten better.

Chore I don’t care for: Laundry....I despise it. It is never ending. I can have it all done and it multiplies before my very own eyes. I hate laundry. Folding, putting away, folding, ironing. Yuck.

Dog or Cat: We are all very allergic to cats so I am most definitely a dog lover. I love dogs because they are always there to love you when you feel down. They are faithful and loyal.

Essential Electronics: My laptop, my MP3 player, my T.V. my XM radio. My adult toys that require batteries. My phone....the list could go on and on.

Favorite Cologne: Pheromones through Partygals. Not only does it smell different on each individual but it makes men hot for you, women tend to be at ease with you and children tend to relax a bit. It is proven. I swear. Plus it reacts to your natural body odor and smells delicious on everyone. I haven't had an unhappy customer yet.

Gold or Silver: Oh of course gold. Have you seen the price in gold recently? Geesh!

Handbag I carry most often: I switch purses a lot. Currently it is my Prada bag that seems to suit me fine for now. Next week I will be using a Ralph Lauren bright red and shiny purse.

Insomnia: Not when you are on as many drugs as I am. I could sleep all day and all night because I am basically in a coma.

Job Title: I sell wonderful sex toys, potions and lotions. I work at Target part-time and I am a full time maid, mom, taxi, sex slave, dog watch, pooper scooper, babysitter etc.

Kids: A beautiful, delightful, somewhat impossible daughter.

Living Arrangements: Hubby, daughter, two dogs and a bunch of nasty carpenter ants. They are invading my home.

Most Admirable Trait: Making people laugh and some other R rated things that I won't discuss.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Oh I don't know...how about falling down the stairs and blaming my sister so she would be punished. Or dropping a economy size pledge bottle on her head, or sticking a toy in her hair that made it tangle up in the toy and my mom had to cut it out, all the drama I brought to our family.........etc.

Overnight hospital stays: Good Gracious...this will be long. Numerous times for my kidneys. Had major kidney surgery as a child. A C-Section to birth my daughter, spinal meningitis, hysterectomy, possible appendix removal.....I was in the hospital all the time as a kid with my kidneys.

Phobias: Snakes....slimy snakes. I have nightmares.

Quote: "Mothers hold their children's hands for awhile; but their heart forever!"

Reason to smile: My daughter that acts just like her mom, my husband who is a savior, God for given me the blessings, my parents, my dogs, my friends, my extended family, my in-laws, strangers that smile and hold the door for you, blogging, central air, rainy lazy days, health.

Siblings: A brat of a sister, Holly.

Time I wake up: 7:30am. Clock work. Actually, the alarm clock is 20 minutes ahead so more like 7:10am.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I would make you blush with this question. You can draw a picture if you would like.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: There are not very many. I love veggies. I'm not a fruit eater.

Worst Habit: Snapping my gum.

X-rays: I couldn't even begin to count these. Way more then most people.

Yummy Stuff: Bread with honey butter.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Elephants. They are so sweet and large and I just love them.


That's it. Not interesting. Not funny. Just plain ole' boring me. I am tired and weak so I must go to bed. Tomorrow is MY day. Yep, the 4th of July is MY day because I am the firecracker. As a matter of fact, July is MY month because in a few weeks I will have a birthday. So, MY day and MY month. But I am willing to share. H

Happy 4th friends and stay safe.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I get me some Pheromones? It sounds delicious!

Happy 4th to you sweet Krissy <3

GypsiAdventure said...

OMG - I don't think I could fill all those letters out...how cool!

Happy 4th to you!
~K

Tara R. said...

Shows you how observant I am... I had to read Kel's comment to figure out it was the ABCs... doh! Anyhoo... you would be interesting just reading a cereal box.

Happy July 4th!

Blessings From Above said...

As soon as I saw "Essential Electronics" I knew there would be some sort of adult toy listed! And you did not disappoint! :)

Anonymous said...

brain blog freeze.hum, I never thought of it that way. I would say I'm suffering from a block somewhere a long the line.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I thought it was interesting!

I am going to have to look into those pheromones too!

I have a birthday this month, as well!

Happy birthday to us! :)