Sunday, July 27, 2008

A drunk in a wagon....

Your probably wondering where I would come up with that title. "A drunk in a wagon????" WTF??

Well, we all know that I march to my own drummer and that I enjoy being a firecracker. There are very few pictures that I liked today because.....well....you've all been there. Somedays you just are not wearing the right stuff or you just look like an overweight heffer. So, I will limit the pictures of me. Because I can. And because it is my camera I can delete those fat crap pictures. Because I can. But there is one picture I will show you. This is what happens when you get a riding lawn mower, add one red rider wagon and one very small and uncomfortable wagon and tie them together and have a great fricking time. Except, I got drunk. Drunk on good ole Budweiser. Just obviated and I got drunk. And when I get drunk I fall asleep and nothing, not even water squirted in my face and crotch or ice cubes down the cleavage will not phase my passed out ass. Welcome to the drunkenness of Krissy!!!! You could either love it or hate it.



Yep, flat ass asleep during a poker run. I lost my shoes, hubby found them though. Dumped poor Lynn off of the Red Wagon in the rear.


Poor Lynard. She took a tumble but recovered well. I laughed like a hyena on crack but that's beside the point.
So then I went home, threw up 5X's because I did a beer bong twice and took a short nap. Then it was time for karaoke.



This is my BFF from my hometown that drove her way up to me. We have been BFF's since 6th grade and are closer then ever. I love my J!
My Stace......My sweetie.....my great friend that told me to get off the sad post and keep get out of the rut. Point taken babe......all over it! Love ya!




And I met knew friends. People that I have seen before but for some stupid reason never connected. Not any more "PP".......your stuck with me girl. And BTW....that is her husband that is getting a twister from a drunk cracker!!!! BAM baby!

This is "Z" me and J. Can you see that I am about ready to pass out again even though I switched to diet coke??? "Z" man is our city council and is pretty fricking cool. He will be running for Mayor next....which means that I may be running for city council. Could be spooky, but for the good of our town.
Karaoke was fun. I sang "I touch Myself" in which I did, "Footloose", "I've got you babe" and "Sweet Home Alabama."

And hubby sang too....which is pretty unheard of.



And then I gave a lap dance to my good friend, Mark....whom I consider a great "guy" friend and would be lost with him and his sweetie wife. Love you guys!!!
And then we went home, because I was spent. We did win free tanning sessions for a month....who-hoo-no more snowman. We one $10 free drinks at the bar and we won a race car hood signed by Dale Jr. Cool!
I met some new friends, that insist that I start hanging with them because apparently, I'm fun! Very cool to meet new friends.
I love you all and thanks for making my birthday special. Hugs, Hugs, Kisses, Kisses.
And to my bloggy friends.....I love you all for remembering my birthday. My support system kicks some major Jackie Chan ass!
Time for bed....before I am a walking zombie. More pics to come later. Just not my pics. Ummm......pictures for my "Sexy Women Challenge" are needed. You can do it!!!!
Nighty, Night friends!

9 comments:

tattooed mama said...

wish i could have been there! looks like you had too much fun. at least if you couldn't have me you could have my sister :)

Mike Golch said...

Marching to our own drummer is what it is all about.
I have been for years and eons now.
Hugs and Blessings. Mike G. said that!

GypsiAdventure said...

Looks like you had fun! Glad you 'survived' the wagon!

~K

Blessings From Above said...

Looks like you had a blast. Oh, I would have loved to see you being wheeled home in the wagon! Priceless!!!

sltbee69 said...

As usual, you got me wishing I had been there! You always sound like the life of the party. How could people NOT love you?!? Glad your old and new friends helped you celebrate your birthday Crissy style!

Anonymous said...

Wow, not much more to say! Thanks for the invite, sorry I missed it all--maybe next year!

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

wow...that looked like a lot of fun!!

LMAO

loved and was mis n it..LOL

a-licious
back in da hizzzzzzouse!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Gosh I that looks like a blast wish I could have joined ya'll.

Kori said...

Where are you my little firecracker. It's been 2 days and not a word from you.

Hope everything is alright.