Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To answer your question:

Yes, I did take a road trip, although it wasn't for fun. It was for a funeral. And I went with a friend so she didn't have to drive the 3hrs to Omaha by herself.

I did flash a trucker, because we needed some laughter in day. The trucker was a mighty happy soul too as he gave a few hundred thumbs up and tried to keep up with us. We left him in our dust though! So I made the day for a 60some yr old man, I'm a saint really!

I did scratch my butt, numerous times. There was a cat at my friends grandparents house and cats make me itch all over plus sneeze, blow snot all over and have red itchy swollen eyes. Thank God my sister-in-law lives there and we were able to bunk at her pad!

I am not a human cannibal, although I always thought I would be good at it!

Metalica has a restraining order on me, so I'm not a groupie.

I only ride on the back of our motorcycle and could never ever ride my own. I had a moped once and crashed into a block of wood and landed head first into a garbage can....I'm pretty sure I couldn't ride a motorcycle. As a matter of fact, the moped was never rode again. Hell, I can hardly ride a bicycle.

I certainly am still sleeping off the drunkenness from Saturday night and still have a crimp in my back from sleeping in a garden wagon. Those are really uncomfortable. I should have had a pillow.

I didn't fight any villains in the movies, but have been fighting off some serious villains (lawyer, insurance companies, hospitals) in my own life and feel like SuperWomen because am letting them have it. Plus I approached a few arched nemeses and put em' straight. I should win a Grammy for all the drama and stink that I am eliminating out of my life. I'm not being sad, I'm being happy that I am in control and ready to roll!!!!

I have been keeping my anxiety under control but could use a few more drunken nights!

I am not learning pig Latin but I will be taking some photo classes soon! I would like to learn Pig Latin though!

And I watch the Golden Girls everyday....so that was kinda true.

I am home now, but my days will be very full for the next couple of days. I will be very quiet here (ha,ha....me quiet!) so don't think I'm gone for good, just for a few days.

I have more villains to conquer and more self-empowerment to improve on. It is refreshing to take your life into your own worn hands and Ka-Pow.......out with the old and in with the new.

Firecracker is taking control and loving it. But it is exhausting so I can only do too much. Plus, I will have 3 lovely children here to destroy, whine, cry and yell over a million times how bored they are so I am going to be entertaining my niece and nephew (and my daughter) for a few days. I will increase the meds and be the happiest mom/aunt in the world.

See ya soon!

7 comments:

sltbee69 said...

Hooray for taking charge of things! It sounds like you are going to have your hands full. Have fun and we'll see ya when you get back. If I didn't have to come to work M-F, I'd wouldn't be blogging, especially now that I have 2 new 3 month old fur babies. Ack!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap you've been a BUSY, busy girl!

P.S. You are a GREAT friend for accompanying your girl like that. :-)

OHmommy said...

You flashed an old trucker. LMAO. But, of course you did.

You are such a great friend to drive with her. Glad to hear that you are figuring things out. You are a strong woman.

Brittany said...

Glad you're home! :)

What kind of super hero outfit do you have to fight off those villains?

Laski said...

Have you been up to some crazy things or what?!?!

Flashing, butt scratching, groupie-ing (though, not), not cannibalizing, motorcycle-riding, modped-crashing, villian (lawyer--let's be honest) fighting, Golden Girl watching (me too!!!) . . . kinda trip (I know, a funeral . . . I am so sorry).

You are a great buddy (and a major hot hoot as well!).

Momisodes said...

Goodness! You HAVE been busy :)

I'm very sorry about the funeral. You are such a sweetheart for keeping your friend company.

I love the Golden Girls.

Hope your photo class goes well!

Blessings From Above said...

Sounds you have a lot on your plate. Enjoy your time with the kiddos! :)