Friday, March 14, 2008

Here we go......

I am certainly going to be famous someday people!


Famous for my great sex advice! I am going to make all couples so happy that I will go down in history like Abe Lincoln!


I am a Sex Diva.....hear me moan!!!


I'm ready for some questions. I need my bloggy friends, the ones that I love and adore, to help me out! There will be a treat for you if you help!


First: You need to go to bedroomhelp@yahoo.com and ask some questions. It will be confidential and you should all know me well enough by now to know that I will not judge your questions and I will not think anything less of you. You really should know that by now!!!!!


Second: Get your friends involved. Give them this email address and tell them to ask a question (or two or three or a hundred). But they need to state that you sent them. You were the one to help out your friends with their sexual tensions! Seriously, one little post about this would help out a ton!!!!!! Please support me!


So think about it.....have you ever had a question where you wanted to ask someone, you wanted to see if others were in the same predicament with sex, but you were too ashamed or embarrassed to ask! Then you need to ask me! All questions will be anonymous of course. I will be the only one reading my email.


If I don't know the answer to your question, trust me, I will find out!

And when I have enough questions, I will post the answers here.....so everyone can benefit.


But I need some serious questions. It could take days, months or years. You will not be disappointed with my answers......I promise.


The person who sent the most friends my way will win this!
An 8X11 picture of my pillows. I will sign in and put it in a nice frame. ( I may photo-chop out the double chin though! Just isn't attractive!)
It may not be worth much now, but when I am famous you could totally sell this on ebay for some serious coin. It could be worth a trip for your family if you get enough money from it!
Woo-Hoo!
Help a lady out who is trying to make a career out of her favorite pastime, SEX! It will be fun!!!
Love ya guys! Please help an aspiring sex educator out here! I need you!!!!
Hugs!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I will try and come up with a few questions and friends over the next few days! Good for you, Krissy...this project should be awesome :)

LunaNik said...

"I am Sex Diva...hear me moan"

Dude, I nearly fell off my chair when I read this!!

I'm game. I know I have a question somewhere in my brain. It's just whenever someone says "Ask me a question" my mind always goes blank for a bit.

Mike Golch said...

Dude,I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard,when I read the sex Diva. Rock on,Lady,Rock on!

Grandy said...

I'm not sure what made me laugh more, the prize or the fact that Mike Golch just said "dude". ;)

I'll have to work for a pic of the pillows I guess.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You are too funny!

A signed pic of the twins!!

Hallie :)

Kat said...

Please no sex advice for me. I have 3 kids. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. ;)
I'll try and think of some questions anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

Boy, not sure if I have any questions, but I could post some of the ones that I have been asked over the years! Heard some really good ones--I started my educator type career as an STD educator in college! Had a slide show of nasty pics that I would show while playing the song Let's Talk About Sex by Salt n Peppa--that'll take you back in the day ;) Then I would rerun the slide show while providing information about the STD and how to prevent such things. Took that show into many a frat house and found lots of uneducated men!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope I helped some of them :-) (Saw lots of uneducated girlies too, but they didn't usually ask very "juicy" questions--too bad for them.)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I will try to come up with a question for you soon....