Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank God for happy pills.

I'm doing good. While I was sleeping, I had a visit from the "Pull it together loser" Fairy and I am doing better today. I'm still very worried, but a couple of happy pills, a half bottle of wine and a tear fest pulled me out of the shitter.

My daughter's issues seem better since her awesome mom came to school to enjoy a little lunch. All the kids wanna sit by me because I am the cool mom and I always bring cookies for the monsters so she felt pretty special. The bullies had the look of fear in their eyes and I'm pretty sure are well aware that they don't wanna mess with this mommaCat. Meeeoooowww.

I'm trying to be positive. I'm going to go watch Mall Cop because it looks hilarious and then I am gonna go drink with a friend. I'm very aware that I sound like a lush.

Although things are still pretty hard for me I am managing. My sweet goober of a husband told me that if I smile more, he will take me to Texas to see my bestest friend. So. I need to make myself happy so I can go hang with my number one fan, go to Six Flags and ride roller coasters until I puke.

Now. I am going to go do some laundry, help with homework, clean my daughters beastly room and then run like hell to get out of this house.

No comments: