Friday, January 9, 2009

The soul reason I am heading to thearapy.

482_picnik

Yes. She is a cutie. Yes. She has sparkling blue eyes. Yes. She can instantly put a smile on my face. Yes. She has ruby red lips. Yes. She fascinates me. Yes. She is the reason I live and breath. Yes. She is my daughter.

Yes. She makes me want to scream. Yes. She torments me with her anal-ness. Yes. She makes me want to drink excessively. Yes. She makes me cover my head under the blanket and pretend I am on a beach in Florida.

112_picnik

However, this is so much cheaper then therapy. I found my "zen" at Picnik. Thank you Picnik. You make me feel better by being a vindictive bitch of a mom. And for one single minute....the world is exactly where it should be until the bratster arrives home with a friend at 3:30pm and I retreat to my blanket again.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just as YOU are the sole reason SHE will be heading to therapy too! :) You are so mean but so funny!! Bwah hah hah!

GypsiAdventure said...

ah yes, reason #1,843,590,617 parenting is great! Gotta luv our kiddos!!!
~K

Tara R. said...

She is gorgeous... and can grow one wicked mustache. You are hilarious. There is a beach chair here with your name on it.

OHmommy said...

Yup. I love picknik.

But your daughter.... ummm....

YOU are in so So soooooo much trouble. She is so pretty!

Patois42 said...

I'm so happy with Picnik. Can't tell you how thrilling it is to eff with the kids' photos.

sltbee69 said...

Too funny! I'm going to have to check this out because there are many days I want to choke the living shit out of my 11-yr old diva. Me thinks that would be excellent substitute.

Anonymous said...

you are a demented headcase. Hope you're happy every time a perv searches for "anal" on the web your daughter's face pops up