Friday, May 30, 2008

Ego booster to continue.....later!

I'm all about getting everyone I know on this ego booster post of mine. Just give me time. It's hubs bday and we are planning a big extravaganzas. So, stay tuned.

Hint: Fibromalygia causes loss of memory and lack of concentration. So I will not purposely forget anyone but you could be a doll and comment for me so I can remember. I love reading all my blogs but I'm so lacking concentration I don't put them in my blog reader like I should. Seriously, look up fibromalygia on WebMD. You will see that I am not kidding.

I have to go for now. I have to buy a gift for Sheylee's teacher, a gift for hubby, some new clothes for Sheylee, some new shoes and clothes for me and lots lots more. The only reason I am sitting here now is because my toenails are drying a dark beautiful blue.........

I'll be back to finish my ego booster because I think we all need a booster once in awhile.

5 comments:

GypsiAdventure said...

I swear blog reader is the best thing since sliced bread..hehe

Hope your hub has a great b-day!
~K

Rose said...

I stopped over from Brittany's blog because you mentioned South Dakota. Okay, so I have to check out anyone that mentions South Dakota because that's where I'm from! I lived in Rapid City but went to school in Vermillion.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

sltbee69 said...

Have fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) take a look that emo boy one on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

Technology truly has become completely integrated to our existence, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS NePof)