Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ego boosters!

I want to do something new. I want to put all my bloggy friends and real friends on this post and explain why I love them and what makes me adore you all. I might not get everyone in one shot.....and I know that there have been some 1X'ers that just stopped by for a moment. But I will try to read the blog anyway and I'm sure I can find a reason to love you. I think we can all use some love and I always feel rich with love when my readers compliment me. So, here we go.

In no particular order:


Kathryn: Kathryn is a Packer fan! That should be enough as why I love this girl but it goes deeper then that. She is a endearing. Always supportive. I have read her comments on other blogs as well and she is encouraging to all. She has a fantastic family and her kids are precious. Her real post about her struggles with her fathers health had me in tears and that is when I really saw through her heart. Very compassionate.



Brittany: One of my sweetest bloggy friends. So very loyal and helpful. When I feel down, I can almost feel her cyber hugs. She doesn't get sick of me and is always there to laugh or play along with me. Doesn't shy away from sex talk and is so witty. I wish she lived in Sioux Falls, SD because I am sure we would be connected at the hip. Does your husband need a new job in SD Brit? And, her monkey's have the cutest cheeks every!



April: What a gift of a friend. Speaks from the heart about the loss of her dad, I felt like I was helping her plan her wedding to her Big D and I loved hearing every moment. Defends me like an army when haters come around. She is so cute. She is in my circle of support groups.



Huckdoll: Well, not much can be said about Huckdoll because you all know her. What a gal! She is blunt and man o man, don't mess with her friends or family. She will tear you up. She is also very tactful. Huckdoll is the adorable and so are her cutie twins. Huckdoll was one of my first friends and I will always be the biggest Huckdoll fan, EVER!



Dysfunctional Mom (most of you only know her by this name): Committed. This girl took a step on a scary side and did something for her health and family. She had a surgery for weight loss. Seriously, if you saw the difference, you would be amazed. She was very worried about what others would think, others would judge her as taking the "easy way out!" But, I know others who had this surgery and only lost a few pounds because they didn't diet and exercise. It is NOT the easy way out. And this chicky is committed and determined. I admire her for it. I don't even know her personally except through blog world and I can say that I am so damn proud of her. She is amazing. Go Cyndi Go!



A bun's life: I could go on and on about this gal. Talk about crappy childhood.....she was there. But this lady took a step above her unthoughtful mother and became a terrific wife and mom herself. She didn't let her past ruin her life. She persevered. She is so caring and so gifted with her writing. She is so great. I love my bun! Caring, neutering, adoring. Special. Love this girl.



Grandy: Oh my Grandy was the first to comment on my pathetic blog. Then she went out and gave me some linky love. And she is always there for me and my hormonal episodes, understanding what I'm going through. She is sweeter then candy. I cannot say enough about this doll. And she is F.U.N.N.Y. And yes....I deemed her "MY" Grandy and I don't like to share.



Tara: Just an amazing bloggy friend. I know the word "supportive" is used a lot but seriously, you have no idea how much the support means to me. And Tara, she is supportive. She is vivacious, she delightful. I don't mean to get mushy or acting all lesbian and all (because I am not....just so the haters don't come out with that rumor about me) but I love Tara!



Kori: Here is a mom and a wife that deserves all the awards in the world. She deserves a Grammy. She is modest and doesn't see herself as strong and courageous. But I do. Her husband has CF and she has to accommodate to that plus her children. She is lively and full of life. I find her to be my hero. I say that because if I dealt with this, I would be mush on the floor. Kudos to Kori!



Laski: Her writing is so clever. I laughed and laughed at her "Ode to Fluffy" post. She has a knack for this blog thing and I must mention her adorable baby as well.....because I love babies. But seriously, I love to read her post because she is so witty and funny. If you haven't been here....go now!



Sandy: Sweet, adorable, supportive, caring, compassionate, cute, personable, A+ gal. She has a lot of readers, but she always responds back to my comment's. Can you believe that? I don't know how she does it, but she is a bloggy Queen.



Queen of Mayham: Another favorite of mine. This sexy red head (note again......I am not lesbian for all the haters) is very frank when it comes to her posts. Again, I pee my pants reading her posts. I think I have bladder problems but that is not the point....she makes me laugh. And her relationship with her hubby resembles my relationship with my hubby. It's just funny to see that.



Okay, for now I must quite because I have to go finish painting my bathroom. But I have a lot more to go. If you are a new bee here, please just comment for me to visit your blog and then link you. I want to see if my gift of pin pointing people from a few words is right on. Does that make sense? Well hell, just comment so I can read your blog and link you....how's that.



Love you all......seriously.....in a non-lesbian way!

16 comments:

GypsiAdventure said...

I've been stopping by for a little bit now and just wanted to say "You Rock!" I've read your posts and I think there honest and down to earth, you keep me laughing and give me something to look forward to each day. BTW, I totally identified with your "guilt" post this morning, somedays being a mom is crappy, but still worth it...
~K

sltbee69 said...

I'm pretty new here too. I love reading your blog because you crack me up so much and remind me of one of my good friends who I don't get to see but maybe once or twice a year. I think if we lived in the same town we'd get along fabulously. Plus we share a commonality of being the mom to only child divas.

Tara R. said...

I'm all verklempt here... you are a doll! And, I don't mean that in any lesbian way - not that there is anything wrong with that! Love ya too!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Krissy, I love you BACK in a super duper non-lesbian way!!! Thanks for mentioning me!!
*SMOOCH*

krissy said...

Kel and Sltbee69:

I will be visiting your sight soon and you will be next on my ego boost. I can already tell you both have a sense of humor if you think I'm funny!!!!

Thanks sweeties. I can't wait to visit (as soon as I'm done painting a gosh damn bathroom!) ;-)

Kori said...

How is it every time I visit your blog I am either laughing my butt off (which would be nice if it was literal) Or I am crying. Alot of things have been going on today. (will post about this later)

And your blog is the perfect precription to cheer me up. With wet eyes and a smile on my face. I love you Krissy and am so glad we are friends. And maybe one day I will make a trip to SD just for you.

Don Mills Diva said...

I love most of these ladies and I'm off to check out the rest - thanks!

Unknown said...

You always know how to make me feel so good. something I need every once in a while. hugs.

Kat said...

You are such a sweetie! What a lovely idea this post is. You sure know how to make a gal feel good. Sheesh!

You are such a warm heart. I love how you can always make me laugh. Even when you are feeling like shit and the world is getting down on you you always try to see the funny. I really wish we lived closer so we could hang. I bet we'd have a blast getting drunk on mudslides.
You are awesome!

Mike Golch said...

Krissy,it is always fun visiting you,I do not know what to expect until I "pop" in.{{{{HUGS}}}}

Momisodes said...

you....You.....YOU! Are the sweetest blogger ever :) With all that is on your plate you are such sweetheart for posting about your bloggy friends. "Thank YOU" for always making me smile every time I come here. Your spirit, talent, and honesty shine through in your writing.

I love having you in my reader :)

Brittany said...

AWWW This WAS SO sweet and I am such a big ol' jerk for not reading it until now. I'm UBER behind on blog reading.

ANYWAY- I love you, too, Krissy!! :)
What kind of jobs are over that way? Any computer security/IT/computer server jobs?? I'm willing to relocate! ;)

Michelle said...

Just doing my daily fly-by.
I am a bit of a new-bee; but totally luving your site.

Grandy said...

Cracka Mama!! You are so sweet. Was I really the firt to comment? I do understand so much of what you blog about.

Thank you for the linkage, and the kind words. I'll have to go check out some of the others. :)

Unknown said...

OMG, make me cry now why don't you. Gheez. I love you too Krissy...thank you for the beautiful words.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Thanks for the linky love! :)

Oh....and the sexy thing...LOVE YOU!