Friday, May 16, 2008

Headline: Vertigo has invaded an innocent person's body! Read about it now!

The world is spinning out of control. My stomach is rumbling and tumbling right now because of all the spinning. This sucks.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere: WHAM!

It gets ugly again. The medicine is not to fix the inner ear problem but to help with dizziness. I just found this out. So, ummm...wonderful. Can I get something that kicks Vertigo's ass? Please? Oh, and the funny, ironic thing is this: the meds actually make you have blurred vision and could cause dizziness. Ummm....What? Isn't that the problem right now? It can also cause constipation (been there, done that suppository! Don't ever want to do it again. EVER!), diarrhea (pretty sure this isn't going to work well at Target, when I cannot get to a bathroom that fast and I could explode through my stinky hole....that will be loads of fun.), depression (oh, yipee...can I really be depressed? That would be a dream come true!), Panic Attacks (pretty sure I already have those, but thanks!), dry mouth (if I don't have a hang over and a tattoo that I don't remember getting, dry mouth isn't worth it.) and last but certainly not least, failure to salivate (No Spit? That sounds interesting!)

Nope.

I'm basically on motion sickness meds. So, if I decide to go on a cruise within the next few weeks I won't have sea sickness or sea legs. This works well......except I'm not going on a freaking cruise anytime soon. So, smack my ass and make me cry.....this blows the big brown eye.

I had good intentions today. I was going to come say hey to all my blog friends today but instead, I'm going to be sea sick on dry land. And the days just keep getting better. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go take some drugs that will make me pee some poop down my leg, have cotton mouth, see everything twice, get whoozy and dizzy, and then stick a suppository up my butt after it stops peeing poop.

And it's a glorious, beautiful day out. And I'll be stuck inside until tomorrow when I have to DRIVE to work because the hubby won't be home. Oh, and I have to find a sitter as well b/c the other arrangements fell through because of the flu.

And now cue the panic attack!

Thank you Vertigo! Thank you so very much! RatBastard!

9 comments:

Tara R. said...

I feel your pain. I get vertigo too, lays me out all day - dark room, fetal position, no noise - sucks big time. RatBastard! I haven't found anything that helps. It's like being really drunk and not getting to enjoy getting there. Bed spins from hell... hope this passes quickly!

sltbee69 said...

Oh, I can't even imagine dealing with vertigo. I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly and that the damn pharmacological community can't come up with a drug that will ease your pain without causing more problems to other bodily organs. It's pretty damn scary if you ask me.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Lots of hugs for you honey! I feel your pain... those meds are soo bad, I had to get off of them just to operate properly.

Have a good weekend!

Brittany said...

aww Krissy!!! I love you!! big hugs! get well soon!!!!!

Mike Golch said...

Krissy,Hope you get over this soon,it is a real pain in the A$$ alright. {{Hugs}}

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I had vertigo earlier this spring....passed out COLD in the bathroom before I was diagnosed! YEah....anavert does not work well!


Hope you feel better soon!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Vertigo, ugh! I hope you send it packing soon.

Grandy said...

I hope you're feeling better soon toots! I've had vertigo and that meclizine KNOCKED ME OUT!!

Grandy said...

Came to check on ya and send you {{hugs}}.