Tuesday, May 6, 2008

meme, meme,me,meeeeee

I was tagged by my favorite CinnaBun for this short meme. So, I'm giving it a go. Fun, Fun!

So here are the rules:
1.)Write your own six word memoir.
2.)Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you'd like.
3.)Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible.
4.)Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5.)Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


My 6 Words:
High-Spirited, Exuberant, Feisty, Playful, Menopausal, Neurotic


Oh, lets see....I'm going to give this too:

Brittany-My fab friend

Jennifer from Blessings from Above-She such a lovey.

Laskigal-I just love this gal.

Cyndi-Whom is one of my longest bloggy friends and very supportive.

April-Even though she is pending a wedding :-)

Tara (If mom says it's okay)-Who doesn't love this gal?

I could name so many more because I love you all!!!

...............................................................................................

Days are getting harder and harder here. My hubby's job sucks and I am begging him to get the hell out of there. The man has other jobs that would hire him in a heartbeat but his dedication is killing me. The damn company he works for now is a cooperate mess and I hate it. Today in particular they have my nerves on high alert. I could honestly scream. GRRRRRR!

So, I am forcing my husband to do rash things. This company has discriminated him and have no regards for his safety or time. He is calling a lawyer as we speak.

I am not the kind of person that sues. I hate the fact that we are already in a lawsuit with the schools. I have begged them to just fix the problem and we would eat the cost of lost value in home and personal belongings. They thought we were bluffing. We proved them wrong.

But I have no guilt about my husbands current job. I will not allow them to continue their antics against my hubby and furthermore, to the techs that work their asses off for them. Since my hubby has started at this job, 6 people have quite in a years time and they have not been able to find replacements. Why??? Because no one wants to work for them. Karma. This time it will kick them in the ass instead of us. I swear by it.

My mood has been ugly for a few weeks now. My stress is out of control. Last week I had to go to the E.R. They thought I was having a stroke. My face was numb, my mouth was numb, my tongue was heavy and my arm was tingling. I was dizzy and blacked out. Guess what.....I had vertigo but also severe panic and anxiety.

So I made a mental decision. I am going to start to fix things negative in my life. Without a doubt, my hubby's job is a huge factor. It doesn't just effect him. It effects us. Thankfully, my daughter doesn't have to deal with it as we keep it from her. But they done pissed me off now. And I told my hubby today that we are done dealing with it. It is a large nation wide company. My hubby knows the CEO (I think that is what he is....he is high up there though). I told him to call him NOW! I told him to not quit, but if they fire him that is okay with me. I'm D.O.N.E.

I know that this will cause more stress in our lives for a short time. I can handle it. I know in the long run our lives will be different and if I continue to try to make positive improvements it will be for the better.

I wish that I could handle stress better then I do. I am not strong. I am determined. But I am weak. I admit it. Yes, I stand up for me and my family/friends. Yes, I can be a dirty bitch and play rotten games when I need too. But I should have been an actress because most see me as the firecracker that I am, but they don't see that I get severe panic attacks, diarrhea, upset stomach, throwing up. I contain it to myself and it doesn't do the body good. So, now it is time for me to start making changes in our lives. I can't just sit around and gripe about it. I have to do something about it.

Keep reading......cause I swear there are going to be some heads rolling and some changes made. I'm sick of being kicked down. But damn it all to hell.....I will get back up.

I love this blog......because this blog gives me strength. And when in doubt, I read the wonderful supportive comments and I re-read my words. And I get strength all over again.

Have a better day then me, okay? Don't worry or fret for me though. Because this time I will prevail! Woot!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Oh you poor thing. You have enough stress in your life. I'm so sorry. I know it is rough. I hope things get better FAST!
Hang in there!

Unknown said...

I love your words!!! Hang in there and keep looking ahead.....

Anonymous said...

Oh man, what a shitty bunch of stuff that is going on for you guys! But that positive attitude WILL help you. I find I feel so much better when I FORCE myself out of the negative slump I'm in. You can do it Krissy! I have faith!

P.S.I promise to get to the meme this week. I PROMISE! :-)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I feel your pain. My hubby's job sucks and he's to loyal to quit. It really, really sucks.

Melissa B. said...

OMG: Either you live in Packer Land, or you're one of the Kool Kidz! Here's to Brett and 17 great years. You think there's any chance he'll come back long about July? PS: I found your blog thru tara. Go, Pack!