2) When you are tired, and your hubby wants you to help him with the basement, don't pout, whine and throw hammers at his head. He may get mad at you.
3) No matter how hungry you are, don't get a hamburger from the local Get N Go (in my neck of the woods anyway). You will have a ring around your butt from the toilet seat 10 minutes after inhaling such hamburger. Ack!
4) If you do not know how to sew or hem things, don't expect that you will figure it out the night before your daughters biggest recital of the year and her one and only outfit suddenly looks like the scissors got mad at you.
5) Don't take your medicine and then in a happy state because you are finding some tremendous deals rummaging forget yourself and take the meds again. It has reverse effects on you and instead of feeling really happy, you are suddenly sulking and sad and crabby....let's not forget crabby.
6) Don't tell your hubby that if he doesn't lite a fire under his ass to finish the basement you will call in someone who knows what the hell they are doing. That's sorta the straw that breaks the camels back after #2.
7) Don't trip over some item at a rummage sell and then throw your arms up in a "V" shape and yell "I'm a Super Star" and then put your hands under your pits and smell them. Some people haven't seen that show and you look pretty stupid.
8) Don't ever take kids rummaging......E.V.E.R. The suck you dry and then when you find the big deal of deals you are fresh out of checks and cash. I counted to twenty 400X's.
9) When your friends children are fighting, screaming, yelling, kicking, pouting and purposely egging your child on.....don't threaten such children with bodily harm when their mom is right next to you. Even though her kids are rotten she will still get a little peeved when you tell her son that if he (him being much larger and older then my daughter and hits her in the face and head) you will rip off his own arms and beat him in the head for hours. And if he touches my daughter again, I will hit him so hard his grandchildren will feel it.........this is all while you are screaming so loud you are losing your voice because you are sick of your child having bruises and bloody lips from this kid.
10) When you go to the "rich" area's for rummaging and you find a pair of designer jeans for $30, don't laugh hysterically and tell them that "You realize that this is a R.U.M.M.A.G.E., right? And these "designer" jeans are U.S.E.D, right?" And then don't turn into a wicked bitch when the snotty witch tells you that they are "too small for you anyway" when clearly, my ass is way smaller then hers and the pants were 2 sizes to big for me. But you can pull your tag out of your jeans and show her the size you are wearing and in the meantime moon her.
Just some tid bits from a menopausal bitch. What a hell of a hellish day! But at least I can laugh now! Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! Stupid snotty winch!