Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello! Remember me?

I am so sorry that I have been away from your sites. I am sorry for neglecting you. I am a sucky person. I know this.

Remember the me that was always stopping by and saying "hi" to you? Remember always being witty and clever and having something fun to say? Remember me for those times. Remember me for being a blogging psycho.

I am not that person right now. Why? Because the new meds are pathetic and my body is going in withdrawal from the past meds and my body is rejecting the new meds and it hurts. I throw up all the time and it sucks the big dildo. That was nicely said, I think!

I am also applying for some grants and I am vigilant about this right now. I am passionate about starting a photography business. I know that I am not the best and that I am not even close to professional right now but I have classes that I can take that will help with lighting, shadows, sun. The things that I hate most in photography. Among other things that I need coaching on. Of course.

And my daughter is starting back to school and of course, I am in a state of denial. This is her last year in elementary school. I cannot handle this. I am crying A LOT! Blame it on the meds. Blame it on the fact that I cry EVERY...SINGLE...YEAR my daughter goes to school. She can irritate me very much during the summer and I have days where I want to send her back to school yesterday but when push comes to shove and she really is going to school......I have a melt down. I'm crying right now. I cannot stop the tears. I am completely pathetic.

I am pathetic and sucky. That's nice to know.

Yet, I am happy that I have a goal in life. Whoop-Whoop for me having a goal. Never thought this day would come! Give it up to me!

So this blog is officially on lock down until I can pull it together enough. I am sorry. I hope you don't forget me. Please don't forget me!!!!

I will be back soon. It won't be long. I promise. Let me get through the fact that my 10yr old will be 11 in a few short, short months.

And if anyone can tell me where the hell summer went, please, explain to me where the hell my summer WENT!. Now if only the school months will go this fast and the nasty ass cold weather that is soon to come.......OMG.....SNOW......I didn't even think about SNOW until now......ugg. I'm gonna go throw up again.
I miss you! I will see you soon!

Love,
Firecracker

15 comments:

Kori said...

What? Are you kidding me? I can't live without my dose of the Firecracker.

i'll be praying for you Krissy. You'll be fine just put your big girl panties on have a few drinks and kick back. We'll be here when you get back. Love ya darlin'

GypsiAdventure said...

I'm sorry life is sucky right now...hopefully this time will pass quickly.

Take your time and we'll be here when you return!
~K

Unknown said...

I'm still here....don't worry!

Kat said...

It is soooo hard for me to blog in summer. There is just too much to do!
Hope you start feeling better!

Mike Golch said...

I've got you in my reader. and I'll be here when you are ready to blog again. Hugs and God's Blessing and Love to you and all of your family.MIke G. said that!(It's anA.A.thing of mine)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Good luck getting your business started!

sltbee69 said...

Oh no! But I completely understand. Take some time out and take care of yourself. I'm going to miss you terribly! (((HUGS)))

Momisodes said...

I'm so sorry Krissy. I hope things start to work out for you soon.

I just know I'll be crying every new school year too. My daughter is 2 years away from elementary, and I can cry about it already :(

Hang in there sweetie. Take care of you, first and foremost. *hugs*

Tara R. said...

Darlin' so sorry to hear you're going through so much suckage. I get all weepy when my big girl goes off to school too. Sit back, relax, and we'll wait on your glorious return.

Laski said...

Aweeeee . . . sweetie. Dear. Honey. Yes, Ms. Sappy Pants is back and we'll head on over with some comfort food if you need it!!!

Take care, you.

tattooed mama said...

hello miss wonder pants! everything will be great. i am not looking forward to tuesday either. my baby is starting middle school and i had to show her how to shave her legs. for craps sake what are we going to do?!

Brittany said...

Wow, love! You are super busy! I think we can forgive you, for not posting and I know we will all be here for you, when you return!

MUAH!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Good luck girl! I hope you feel better soon!

My daughter is about to turn 10 and it is KILLING ME!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Krissy!

Things will get better, doesn't matter how slow or fast, we'll all still be here when you're fit enough to get back to us.

Take care of yourself so that you can take care of your loved ones, and we'll see you soon.

{{{Hugzzzz}}}

OHmommy said...

Oh no, so sorry to hear all of this Krissy.

Hope all is well now.