- You sing (or yell really loud to a good song) in your car only to realize the windows are open and people are staring.
- You trip on a old person's wheelchair because you were in a big hurry and they were not moving fast enough for you.
- Your husband farts in your face with your mouth open.
- You stand in front of the mirror and run in place to see how bad the Buddha's bounce up and down.
- You forget your daughter's friends are over doing homework and you fart loudly and don't realize they are laughing at you until one of them turns green.
- You carry a large bag of dog food down the stairs and then realize the bag was open and is only half full by time you make it to it's place.
- Strangers that only know you from other friends call you "Firecracker" or "WildOne" and they actually do not know your real name.
- You gag loudly at a restaurant while eating lunch with a friend because you found a big piece of gnarly hair in your food that was clearly....NOT YOURS! *gagging now! Ack*
- You tell your friend that you haven't talked to in a few months that you are pregnant and wait for their funny reaction.
- Tell your daughters friends that if they don't stop driving you nuts you are going to hang yourself.
- Get really cool bloggy awards from a terrific friend (Kel) that makes you all giddy inside when you read this:
Krissy @FirecrackerMom - She keeps it down to earth with no sugar coating life. A woman of amazing strength who raises her daughter, is a wonderful wife and juggles the mired of crap life deals her with a fight that I can only envy. She's there to make me chuckle (sometime throw up in my mouth) and plot revenge in the need arises. Thanks for being a friend!
Thank you Kel!
- And finally...you laugh until you faint because of something like this: