Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh My Lordy....

I have some big shit coming up. I am getting in over my head but I love, love, love it. You will have to wait for the big moment though. It is like waiting for the big release.

For now we are going to talk about getting old. Yeah, I know. Who the hell wants to talk about getting older? It bites. I know.

Especially when your back goes out more then you do. Or you knees buckle but your belt won't. And you need to get the size belt labeled "equator." When corn becomes a ticking time bomb for your intestines. When you sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.

This is old. I wonder how long before I start growing hair out of my ears. Maybe I already do have hair growing out of my ears but I cannot strain my neck enough to see it. Oh hell!

I can clearly remember when the dead sea was only sick. When Kangaroo shoes with zippers and pockets on them were the coolest shoes ever. When I didn't have to worry about crapping my pants when I have gas. Too much? My apologies.

But the truth is....I like being in my 30's. I can still party like a super star but I also can stay in and watch a movie and both of them would be okay. Back B.C. (before child) I wouldn't dream of wasting a Saturday night watching a movie. No matter how hot the man I was watching the movie with was. Hell to the No. I was more interested in beer and friends and flirting. That was me. That was my life. But now I have variety in my life and perfectly content with it.

So, the 30's work for me now. And now I am going to go pluck my ears.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Can't wait to hear your big news!

I like my thirties. :)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I have accepted my 30's, I'm ok with them!

sltbee69 said...

Usually we women don't get hair growing out of our ears. It's more like our chin. Yeah, I said it, I have a beard sprouting. Eek!

Anxiously waiting to read about your big news, Krissy!