- Sex Toys. Like you didn't know I would go there.
- Dishwashers. Oh sweet Mary...I love my dishwasher.
- Taco Johns. I worship Taco Johns. The grease is like the cherry on the top for me.
- Magic Erasers. These miracle sponges amaze me and I cannot clean without them.
- Medication. I can't even fathom how sucky my life would be without my meds.
- Fountain Diet Coke. My nirvana.
- Socks. To cover nasty swamp paddles.
- Yoga. Breathing. Relaxation.
- Taco Johns. Mmmmm....greasy. greasy. tacos. I know I already mentioned this. I'm craving it now though so it was worthy of a second bullet.
- T.V. Shows like Ghost Whisperer. I get lost for an hour watching Ghost Whisperer.
- Football. I love football. Especially my green team: The Packers!
- Calculators. I can't remember 6 X 7. I hate math.
- Spanx. Anything that helps suck in the tummy is a good thing.
- Toothpaste. I cannot stand raunchy breathe.
- Tylenol PM. For those nights that sleep is a challenge.
- Qtips. So I can itch the ear drum.
- Karaoke. I suck but I have the best time.
- Garage Sells. I love cheap shit.
- At home drug tests. I will stock up on those when the time comes.
- Phone. I should have it surgically attached to my ears.
- Fans. I wouldn't sleep if it wasn't for my trusty fan.
- America's Funniest Home Videos. Who doesn't love this show??? Cracks me up.
- You Tube. So I can watch clips of America's Funniest Home Videos. (click to watch funny shit.)
- Dancing with the Stars. Max is back this year and looking hot as ever and of course the little cutie Mark Ballas (even though he never looked cuter then when he was with Sabrina, Cheetah Girl Extraordinaire and I do.not.like.Kim Kasharidian!)
And lastly I am thankful that my husbands chest pains are gone. That my medications make me less sad and depressed and in need of a straight jacket and I'm really excited for Wheel of Fortune because I am a POWERHOUSE at that game and want to be a contestant on the show someday (friends week because I don't wanna do it alone!)
This is my Thankful blog. I do like being thankful. And as always...I am thankful for you, and you, and you, and you, and you.........
Love you all....