Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gag!!!

Just when things start to calm down here I get sick. Wouldn't you just figure?

I have a nasty chest cold that has migrated it's way to my head which makes me gag on my phlegm. And I don't like gagging and throwing up. So, needless to say, I have been laying on the couch a lot with a raging headache. It is more fun then a needle straight through the eyeball.

I don't spend a lot of time on the computer as the glare irritates my nasty headache.

Do you feel sorry for me yet? I didn't think so. Hey, a girl has to try. God knows I don't get sympathy here.

My daughter cannot stop saying "Mom....MOM...MOOOMMMM!"

My husband cannot stop saying "Honey, HONEY, HHHOOOONNNNYYY!"

And I cannot stop saying "For the love of God.....leave me the HELL alone!"

The hellions!

So, who knows when I will start feeling up to par again. I wouldn't suspect for my luck to suddenly change but here's to hoping!!!

God, I need a stiff drink. I like things stiff.

Nice to know my hellacious cold hasn't dampened my sick deranged sense of humor, eh????

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

speaking of stiff,hey hid keep a stiff upper lip.

GypsiAdventure said...

Sorry your sick...hope you get better soon!
~K

Kori said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Blessings From Above said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

((HUGS))

Brittany said...

Feel better soon! :) HUGS!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

hope you get feeling better....

sltbee69 said...

Feel better soon. You wanna hear something sick - I haven't had a cold in probably 7 years. Jealous - ain't ya? Sorry. I couldn't help rubbing that one in. (((HUGS)))