Oh alright. I will come back to reality now. It was a nice dream though. Thank you for that much.
Ahem. And the top 10 things you should know about me this week are:
1. I think Mark Ballas, the pro from my all time favorite
2. I also think my little heart throb Zac Efron is a gift from God for all of us women to
3. I have recently taught myself to crochet. It's too bad the Afghan that I am making is turning out to be a blanket for a mouse but that is bygones. I really need to learn how to do corners though.
4. I got a pedicure this weekend with a friend and the guy who did my pedicure was flirting with me something fierce. Well. I believe he was flirting with me. I couldn't understand a damn word he said as he is from China (or Vietnam). But it was in his eyes people.
5. I also got really paranoid when he was talking to his mom (whom owns the spa). I'm sure they said something about my feet looking like a crusty ole' scouring pad. I haven't used my PediEgg in a few weeks. I've been busy crocheting and drooling over young pups.
6. I also haven't had time to pluck those pesky whiskers growing on my chiny, chin, chin. That is my plan for this Sunday day.
7. I love watching "How clean is your house." They are two British ladies who shake their wrinkled fingers at dirty people and their nasty houses. Some people are freaking gross man. Ick. But it always makes me feel really good about my own housekeeping.
8. I also love, love, love watching "House Hunters." No reason for this. Just do.
(p.s. I am not linking anything today because I am a lazy blob. You should know this by now. So. Goggle anything you want to know about.)
9. I hate winter with a blazing anger. I hate it and still don't know why I live here in the Midwest. Stupidity is my best explanation.
9. I did nine over again because I am pretty sure you all knew that about my hate relationship with winter..
10. I am infatuated with snow man figurines. Love them soooo much. I love them. I even made up a song for them when I was decorating for Christmas/Winter. This does NOT mean that I love winter though. My snow man figurines do not cause frost bite, nostrils freezing shut, and nasty white slush.
Alright. There you have it folks. Enjoy. Or don't. Whichever works for you.
I must go now and pluck my whiskers, shower and get my ass out the door
Peace and Happy Holidays my crazy friends.