However, as much as I have considered just closing it down, I cannot force myself to do so. Because I don't like failing, even though I should be used to it by now. And secondly, I like to come here and vent my anger. Better here then towards my family, I say.
I have been busy and busy is good for a nerd like myself. I have been........
- Doing some partygal parties. Nothing much. Just as favors to my sex addicted friends whom need that extra thrill in their lives. Buzz.Buzz.
- Taking ownership of this house again and punished it with some serious spring cleaning. The garage now harbors a boat, car and motorcycle instead of trash, mice and things that should have been deemed "toxic."
- Whooping it up with friends and family.
- Drinking a lot of wine. What??? It's good for the heart. Don't judge me.
- Cussing out a Priest while exhibiting some of my nasty road rage. I have re-taught myself some prayers and begged for forgiveness.
- Spanked my husband. Just checking to see if anyone is listening.
- Spanked the dogs because they are holy terrors.
- Doing some remodeling in the house. I am the proud owner of new stainless steel appliances in which I adore.
- Flirting with salesmen to get some descent discounts for said appliances.
- One of the salesmen got violently ill from my said flirting.
- Yard work. Well some until I got pissy and just called a lawn care company to control the raging weeds in my yard.
- Had a vicious cold and therefore convinced myself that I did indeed have the swine flu. After all, I have been pigging out lately. Oink.Oink.
- Banned any sex with my husband because he wasn't cleaning the proper way while I fought off the
- Convinced my daughter to pick up all the dog piles outdoors. This worked until I realized she threw all the dog crap in the neighbors yards. And for a side note. I cannot stand these neighbors.
- Been on a few road trips but nothing to write home about.
- Had approximately 400 temper tantrums about home improvements trumping vacations.
- Threatened to burn the house down about 500X's.
- Played computer games instead of doing laundry.
- Guests have been ravishing our home lately.
- 4 trillion pounds of homework.
- Texting until my fingers bled.
- Singing karaoke.
- Behaved like a toddler.
- Wet my pants a billion times from sneezing.
- Definitely have had some serious ADHD.